North Carolina, RaleighAdministrative / Accounting Assistant
Administrative Assistant Job Purpose: Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
Administrative Assistant Job Duties:
• Data entry of time sheets.
• All aspect of billing
• Run reports
• Prepare invoice
• Distribution of invoices
• Add & maintain jobs in accounting program
• Accounts Receivables
• Provides assistance to the technicians assigned to the office.
• Coordinate the preparation of reports, reviewing data, and submission of reports.
• Make travel arrangements when necessary.
• Answer phones and distribute calls.
• Review expenses and maintain accurate documentation of expense reports in Concur.
• Maintain a professional attitude at all times.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office to include: Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
• Ability to easily pick up on new accounting software
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
EPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer