- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Size: 970,000 sq.ft. total enclosed space
- 531,000 sq.ft. Data Center footprint
- 120MWs of Critical Power Capacity
- Budget: $72,753.00
- Project: Hydra Day 2, Acceptance Testing
EPS performed NETA acceptance testing services for QTS’ new data center, ATL1-DC2. This job includes low – medium voltage electrical distribution installation with switchgears, emergency gensets, ATS, power quality meters, surge protection, cables up to the static switches, and PDUs inside the data halls. QTS has chosen EPS because of the NETA Certifications and EPS presence countrywide.